Safety, Service, Self-improvement
Through the dedication of our seasonal and full-time staff, Funtown Splashtown USA has become one of the biggest draws in Maine tourism. With over 50 years of operation, Funtown Splashtown USA is proud to be a family owned and operated park that values its team members and believes that we truly have become what we are today because of them. Not only do we provide “Memories that will last a lifetime” for our guests, but the knowledge and friendships you will take away with you are priceless.
The park has an excellent reputation that our team members have helped to build. They have done this by paying the utmost attention to safety, providing first-rate guest service, and maintaining a clean and beautiful park. If you’re up to it, we challenge you to help us continue this proud history.
- This park is a place of fun, excitement, and family-togetherness. Families should be able to come here and have a fun time, and leave smiling with memories that will last a lifetime!
- Team members are essential to the park’s success. Without you serving our guests the proper way, they will not enjoy their time, and will not return. Having happy guests is the point of the job.
- Safety is a crucial element to having fun. If the guests are worried about being injured, they are not able to concentrate on having fun. It is the job of everyone to ensure a safe place for park guests and team members.
- A workplace should be fun, educational, informative, helpful, and supportive. All team members are encouraged to make suggestions and assist in the enhancement and improvement of their workplace, and their service to the guests.
- A good reputation is a hard thing to maintain. A single improper action by any team member, on or off the clock, officially representing the park or not, can affect the park’s reputation. It is the job of all team members to always respect and promote the park and its reputation.
- Funtown Splashtown U.S.A. is the finest family-themed amusement and water park in New England and all team members will strive to make that impression upon every guest.
- We believe that safety is a value–one that must be held by all our team members.
- We believe that our team members gain knowledge and improve themselves as a result of working with us.
- We believe that working at our water and amusement park is great for those team members looking to set themselves apart from other applicants when trying for a career job, college, a scholarship, etc.
Our younger team members have the opportunity to work with many people your own age. Also a great job for teachers, retirees, parents, or anyone who desires a fun, unique job! Guaranteed that you will create friendships that will last long after the end of the season, and learn those skills and values that will carry you throughout your life.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Enjoy the summer in the sun at an outside job
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Free and discounted admission to the park
- Employee discounts on Funtown merchandise and food
- Free and discounted admission to other area parks
- Performance awards
- Opportunities for advancement
- Team Member Parties
- Discounts to area businesses
Working at Funtown Splashtown USA
Funtown Splashtown USA is a family owned and operated Amusement and Water Park. Our amusement park is open from early May to September and our waterpark is open from mid-June to September. We are looking for team members to fill a variety of positions and work schedules, including weekends and holidays. We pride ourselves on helping families create memories that will last a lifetime! We are seeking Team Members that are passionate about providing our guests with the best possible experience while maintaining a focus on safety. During interviews applicants are evaluated in the following areas:
- Team Player/Communication skills
- Ability to Follow Park Policies
How to Apply
Please read the instructions below and click on the “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the page to visit our Career Site.
- Look through all posted jobs to find the one that most interests you. If you are undecided please apply using the general application job posting.
- Once you have found the job you want to apply for click on the “Apply for Job” button.
- If you are not registered with us it will ask you to create an account. Please create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Once registered, please fill out all required information and submit your application.
- After that, simply check your email regularly for notices on the status of your application.
- You must have a valid, active, working email address to apply for any of our open positions as you will receive various email notifications, interview dates/times, next steps, etc. via email once you apply for a position.
- All NEW and RETURNING TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED to provide necessary proof of eligibility and legal authorization to work in the United States as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. We use E-Verify which requires a picture ID if you are presenting a List B Document (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID Card, School ID Card, etc.).
- Please use the exact name, as it appears on your Social Security Card, when completing your application.
- Applicants 14 years and older are invited to apply for many positions. Please view job descriptions for individual requirements as some positions require that applicants be at least 16 years of age and 18 years of age. Any applicant under the age of 16 will need to apply for a worker’s permit once hired. We will assist you in this process.
Being part of the Funtown Splashtown USA team will provide you with valuable work experience, in a great environment!
c/o Funtown Splashtown USA
774 Portland Rd
Saco, ME 04072
Or call 413-770-1100
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Security Employment
Action Electric & Alarm handles the park’s security and parking. If you are interested in working here as a security officer please click on the link below for their application. Just print it, fill it out, and either scan it and send it via email or mail it in to the address below. You must be at least 18 years of age. Please direct all inquiries for employment to:
Action Electric & Alarm
10 Stone St
Saco, ME 04072
Or call 207.282.7563
Or email email@example.com